The M.O.R.E. Program
Brought to you by the Students’ Union of the University of Regina Inc. (URSU) and The Owl
- Must be current U of R student
- Cards can be obtained at the Owl or the URSU Member Services desk
- Must present a valid current student ID card to obtain a M.O.R.E. card
- Recipient needs to register the M.O.R.E. card at theowl.datacandyinfo.com
- Check your points balance anytime at https://theowl.checkyourcardbalance.com/
- M.O.R.E. members shall be rewarded points at the rate of 10% of all eligible purchases
- Points can be applied towards future eligible purchases i.e. a member who spends $10.00 will get $1.00 towards a future purchase
- Eligible for exclusive special promotions
Terms and Conditions:
- M.O.R.E. rewards points can only be earned on single transactions that include the purchase of food.
- Catering, delivery and Chow Now orders are not eligible for M.O.R.E. rewards points.
- Earning and/or redemption of M.O.R.E. rewards points is only available during the following days/hours;
- Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Earning and/or redemption of M.O.R.E. rewards points cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon or groupon.
- M.O.R.E. rewards points may not be redeemed for cash.
- M.O.R.E. rewards cards are the property of URSU.
- M.O.R.E. rewards cards and points are not transferable.
- M.O.R.E. rewards cards can be cancelled or confiscated at the discretion of URSU in the event of program misuse or fraud.
- URSU reserves the right to amend, modify and/or cancel the M.O.R.E. program at any time.